Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Peer Pressure

So, I've finally succumbed to peer pressure and started a blog. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep this up with being a fulltime mom and working fulltime too but I'll give it my best shot. This blog is mainly to keep our friends and family up to date on what's happening with our family.

Yesterday, Titus turned 8 weeks old and Avery will be 3 this Friday! I can't believe how the time has flown by. Matt has a little over 3 months of school left before graduation day (his time in school seems to have crawled by) and we are currently sending his resume out to churches that are within a 5 hour radius of "home." It is our hearts' desire to move closer to our families and friends and, Lord willing, He will provide just such a place for us. Please be in prayer for us during this time of transition. Pray that we will be open to what the Lord has planned for us, that we will have wisdom to see the open doors He provides, and the courage to walk through them.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see the new blog! Thanks for the updates. I love the new pictures. I definitely will be praying for you guys to come closer to home. We miss you terribly... or at least I do... not gonna speak for the rest of our losers... haha jk. Love you all! Jojo

Unknown said...

So glad you gave in to the blog! Can't wait to see more pics of Titus and Avery!

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of peer pressure news summaries: http://ng2000.com/ng2000bb/YaBB.pl?num=1221458001