Monday, June 9, 2008

Prayer Requests

So, I promised in my last update to post some prayer requests, well here they are.....

  1. Matt is on his way to camp in Laguna Beach, FL with the kids at Grove Level. Please be in prayer for safety as they travel, that kids lives would be changed during camp, and that this would be a productive time for Matt as he gets to know the kids and the leaders that are chaperones as well.
  2. Pray for Matt's mom this week. This is my last week at work and she is watching the kids while Matt is away. Pray for her strength, endurance, patience, health, etc, etc.
  3. Pray for me this week. Matt's gone, his mom is here, this is my last week at work. There is just so much to do that I don't even know where to start with the requests (or where to start with all the work that needs to be done). We need to pack our clothes, kids toys, pictures, etc. All the furniture and large items will be left in the house until it sells or until we can move into the house the church owns. This would just be a temporary living situation until our house sells but they will allow us to live there rent free for a time.
  4. We have a lot of "little" paint jobs to do around the house (trim, hall, ceilings in 2 rooms, 1 bedroom) and we have to clean out the basement, which in my mind is a monstrous job. Pray however you feel led on this stuff - we just have to get it done.
  5. We need to sell our house, and FAST! I know that God already knows who and when so I just need to trust Him in the details. I can easily get lost in the details and forget just how big my God is. I really would like to move just once but I'm not so sure that is going to happen unless someone makes us an offer in the next week. I have sent a notice out in the Daily memo at work and have had a couple of people contact me so we'll see. If no one seems serious, we will list the house with an agent before we head to GA.

I think that just about covers it, so please just pray, pray, pray however and whenever you feel led.

1 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Glad to join in prayer with you over these details.......

What an exciting time for you.

When you get settled, we (& Kellie) must do lunch (or supper, or breakfast, or whatever)

Shana