Friday, April 25, 2008

Catching Up

Here are a few pictures since it's been a while since I've placed any updated pictures for your enjoyment.

There must be something wrong with a place when you have to dress like this to hunt Easter eggs. It was too cold for Titus outside so we just put him down for his nap and took Avery out to hunt eggs. We're pretty wimpy because we only let her hunt twice for the eggs - she wanted us to hide them some more.


Titus is so stinkin' cute!









Titus and Avery.


This was Titus's first road trip to GA. He was an excellent boy in the car.



We went to Sydney & Sami's soccer game. You can tell that he thought it was exciting.

2 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Love the new post and the new pictures and the new layout.

Let me know how things end up.

Miss you
Shana

Brad and Shana said...

Hey- I thought you had a question for me......just wanted to make sure you got my email address....

it is farmers@optilink.us

shana